Bajo Double Sided Jungle PuzzleUpdated a year ago
The Bajo Puzzle is a two sided puzzle that can be completed on either side.
- It presents a more challenging puzzle for problem solving as the pieces are not consistently shaped.
- Work together to complete the puzzle giving as little help as needed.
- Do not be surprised if your child is only able to put a few pieces together to start, this puzzle is complex and takes some repetition and memory to complete.
- Store the puzzle pieces in a small basket or on a tray to allow the child to move it to a space in the home to complete.
- Take the puzzle out yourself and work on it modeling making mistakes and self correcting while your child is nearby.
- Allow your child ample opportunity to include the wooden pieces in imaginative play and to work on the puzzle.
Children's play should be monitored at all times.
Skills developed: problem solving, concentration/focus, spatial awareness, and parts of a whole
Parts included: 10 Wooden Puzzle Pieces
Was this article helpful?