Bajo Snail Shape Sorter
This adorable snail shape sorter combines the gross motor fun of a pull-along toy with a shape sorter. The snail base can be used to pull the shape sorter and the "shell" can be removed and used as a shape sorter.
- Consider removing each of the shapes from the shape sorter.
- Trace the shape with your finger slowly and then trace the shape on the shape sorter that it corresponds to before putting the shape into the sorter.
- Describe each of the colors using accurate language like "bright pink or dark purple".
- Consider placing other items on the snail base, like a stuffed animal, to go for snail rides.
- This shape sorter is self-correcting.
Children's play should be monitored at all times.
Skills developed: shape recognition, gross motor skills, concentration/focus, hand eye coordination, and fine motor skills
Parts included: Snail Base Cylinder, 6 Shapes