Heir + Loom Ball CylinderUpdated a year ago
The ball cylinder is a classic rolling toy. The colorful balls and the soft jingling sound when it rolls combine to create the perfect toy for babies who are becoming more mobile.
- Model how to roll the cylinder.
- Model how to shake the cylinder.
- Practice rolling the cylinder back and forth with your baby.
- Observe and name the colors on the ball while pointing to the ball.
- As your baby becomes mobile you can use the bell cylinder to encourage their gyroscoping, scooting, and crawling by rolling it a little away from them.
- Create a ramp and play with rolling it down the ramp.
Children's play should be monitored at all times.
Skills developed: visual tracking, visual acuity, hand-eye coordination, cause and effect, concentration/focus, and gross motor skills
Parts included: 1 Cylinder
Was this article helpful?