Mama May I Sorting EggsUpdated a year ago
Placing the eggs in the coordinating cup is not only a great fine-motor skill builder, it also sharpens color recognition, and fosters imaginative play.
- Consider demonstrating how to remove the egg from the cup.
- Consider demonstrating how to place the egg in the cup.
- Use accurate language to describe colors, red, yellow, orange, light purple, etc.
- Consider rolling the eggs on a hard surface.
- Consider using eggs in other forms of play.
- Give your little one ample space to explore this concept and self-correct.
Children's play should be monitored at all times. Skills developed: color recognition, color matching, imaginative play, fine motor skills, and sense of order Parts included: 6 Brightly Colored Egg Bases 6 Brightly Colored Eggs
Was this article helpful?