Mama May I The Rainbow WagonUpdated a year ago
The adorable Rainbow Wagon full of peg people incorporates movement of both pulling and pushing, critical to your toddler's newfound mobility.
- While holding each peg, describe the shape and color.
- Model how to put each peg into its corresponding hole.
- Model how to pull the wagon with the rope.
- Model how to push the wagon forward and observe the movement on hard surfaces.
- Practice standing the peg people up on different surfaces including hardwood, carpet, and couches, and observe what happens.
- Incorporate your peg people into other activities and play like blocks or dollhouses.
Children's play should be monitored at all times.
Skills developed: gross motor skills, fine motor skills, imaginative play, and coordination
Parts included: Wooden Tray, 6 Brightly Colored Peg People
Was this article helpful?