PlanToys Construction SetUpdated a year ago
This Construction Set can be easily assembled and reassembled to create any imaginable form.
- Model using the wrench.
- Model using the screwdriver.
- Give ample time for practicing these individual skills before attempting to build anything in particular.
- Identify a car, toy building, or object in your home that your child wants to build.
- Place the object next to the Construction Set as a model to visualize.
- Model building the model object using sight and shape recognition.
- Allow ample space and time for your child to explore the many ways they can build free-form.
Children's play should be monitored at all times.
Parts included: 40 Wooden Pieces, 1 Screwdriver, 2-in-1 Wrench
Was this article helpful?