PlanToys Hammer Balls
The Hammer Ball Bench is a fantastic combination of gross and fine motor skills that has a pleasing combination of auditory inputs. This bench can help build strong coordination and motor development.
- While holding each ball, describe the shape (sphere) and color.
- Model how to put each ball into its corresponding hole.
- Model how to use the mallet to bang the ball.
- Narrate what occurs when the ball is hit with the mallet and drops through the hole. Ask, where did the ball go?
- Remove each ball and practice rolling it back and forth with your child.
Children's play should be monitored at all times.
Skills developed: gross motor skills, fine motor skills, logical thinking, hand eye coordination, coordination, and color recognition
Parts included: Bench, 3 Brightly Colored Balls, Mallet