PlanToys Lucas TowerUpdated a year ago
The Lucas Tower is a progressive toy that starts as a basic ring stacker and can progress into an advanced game of logic.
- Consider demonstrating how to categorize the pieces from smallest to largest.
- Consider demonstrating the Lucas Tower logic game.
- Start with all disks one rod with the biggest on bottom and smallest on top.
- Now begin moving discs one at a time under the condition that only 1 disk can be moved at a time and a bigger disk cannot be placed on top of a smaller one!
- Continue playing until all disks have moved onto a new rod and are in order from biggest on bottom and smallest on top.
Children's play should be monitored at all times. Not intended for children under 3.
Parts included: 5 Discs
Was this article helpful?