PlanToys Stacking Ring & BallUpdated a year ago
This ring stacker is a classic children's toy reimagined with bright colors. It plays an important role in your child's exploration of spatial awareness and understanding of how things are organized and fit together.
- Model how to remove rings. Model how to stack rings on the base.
- Pull a ring off and look through the ring at your child.
- Lay all of the rings out on the floor, and model lining them up by size.
- Play with rolling the rings on their sides.
- Practice one-to-one counting as your child removes or replaces the rings.
- If your child appears to need help, guide their hand once to put a disc on a dowel. Give your little one ample space to explore this concept and self-correct.
Children's play should be monitored at all times.
Skills developed: stacking, sense of order, size differentiation, and fine motor skills
Parts included: Base, 6 Rings, 1 Ball Top
Was this article helpful?