PlanToys Timber TumbleUpdated a year ago
The Timber Tumbler can be used for independent exploration of cause and effect or as a multi-person game.
- Model how to stack the logs and balance the beaver on top.
- Model how to use the stick to push a log out of the base without letting the beaver fall.
- To play the game:
- Use the stick to push out a log without making the beaver fall.
- Each player takes a turn. If the beaver falls, place him back on the logs.
- The winner is the person who keeps the beaver standing the longest.
- The skill of turn-taking will take a while to learn.
- Play collaboratively by challenging everyone to work together to get a certain number of logs out without knocking over the beaver.
- Or work together to get all the logs of a certain color out!
Small parts choking hazard. Not intended for children under 3. Never leave a child unattended while playing with this toy.
Skills developed: strategic thinking, logical thinking, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and good sportsmanship
Parts included: 20 Wooden Logs, 1 Beaver, 1 Mallet, 1 Wooden Base
Was this article helpful?