Sabo Concept Stacking Ring
This wooden stacking ring is a classic children's toy that has been around for decades. It plays an important role in your child's exploration of spatial awareness and understanding of how things are organized and fit together.
- Model how to remove rings. Model how to stack rings on the base.
- Pull a ring off and look through the ring at your child.
- Lay all of the rings out on the floor, and model lining them up by size.
- Play with rolling the rings on their sides.
- Practice one-to-one counting as your child removes or replaces the rings.
Children's play should be monitored at all times.
Skills developed: sequencing, spatial relationships, size differentiation, parts of a whole, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination
Parts included: 8 Multi-Colored Rings, Stacking Base