Tender Leaf Toys Counting CarrotsUpdated a year ago
This stacking color sorter can be used progressively. Starting as a stacking tray it can be used to practice hand-eye coordination and stack discs on the dowels. As your child progresses, you can start to introduce color sorting and matching before progressing to practicing counting.
- Demonstrate how to remove the discs from the dowels.
- Demonstrate stacking the discs on the dowels.
- Remove the discs from the dowels and demonstrate organizing the discs by color on the floor.
- Consider demonstrating how to stack matching discs onto the same dowel.
- Use one-to-one counting when counting the disks.
- Give your little one ample space to explore this concept and self-correct.
Children's play should be monitored at all times.
Skills developed: hand-eye coordination, counting, problem-solving, stacking, and fine motor skills
Parts included: One Base, 10 Discs, 4 Tops
Was this article helpful?