Tender Leaf Toys Rainbow Tunnel
While what is most striking about the Rainbow is the beautiful design that doubles as decor, we have found it to be a versatile object that starts as a 3D puzzle and develops over time into multiple forms of imaginative play. Select one piece of the rainbow to set up as an arch on the floor and roll a ball or car through the arch to your child.
- Model stacking one of the smaller rings atop one of the larger rings to build a tower.
- Model nesting smaller arches into larger arches.
- Flip arches to use as little boats or other aspects of imaginative play.
- If your child enjoys playing with train or car tracks, set a rainbow arch over the track as a bridge and practice pushing cars/trains under the bridge.
- Use this intelligent design to discuss how rainbows are made and the idea of prisms.
Children's play should be monitored at all times.
Skills developed: color recognition, stacking, size differentiation, and sequencing
Parts included: 7 Stacking Rings