Wee Gallery Night Life Floor PuzzleUpdated a year ago
This 24 piece puzzle celebrates the diversity of nature, while encouraging learning through play.
- The large pieces of this puzzle are suited to developing cognitive and motor skills in growing children.
- Work together to complete the puzzle giving as little help as needed.
- Prop the box up nearby and describe finding an image and looking for the puzzle pieces.
- Take the puzzle out yourself and work on it modeling making mistakes and self correcting while your child is nearby.
- Do not be surprised if your child cannot complete the puzzle to start, they will learn through repetition and memory!
Children's play should be monitored at all times.
Skills developed: problem solving, concentration/focus, parts of a whole, and good sportsmanship
Parts included: 24 Puzzle Pieces
Was this article helpful?